Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My 1st 10 Followers...WOW!!!

Thank You Very Much ! Pictures, Images and Photos

My first 10 followers…WOW!!!  Thank you. I don’t know what I expected when I started my nail blog.  I was just looking for a place to journal my growing obsession with nail polish.  It was purely by accident that I stumbled across the world of nail bloggers.  I always thought that this was my own little obsession that no one else would understand; glad to learn that I was wrong.  With all the different nail blogs and Make-up Alley, you guys have become a daily stopping place for me and my mani decisions.  I don’t know what the future holds but I know it will be polished…Grace and Peace.

2 comments:

AllThingsNails! said...

Glad to be among the privileged few!!! Keep posting, commenting and subbing and you will have many more followers to come. :)

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

Glad to have you! Welcome:) I'll add you to my blog roll :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...