NOTD: China Glaze Bogie

All day Saturday I walked around the house with 10 different polishes on trying to decide on my next mani. Ever since I ventured away from the reds and berries, and into the world of blues, and purples, I have had an increasingly difficult time deciding in my mani changes. And after all that, what did I end up choosing? None of the 10 I was wearing, UGH!!! Good Grief!!! Late Saturday night I was watching a fellow Nail Blogger on YouTube and noticed the polish she was wearing. So I went to my stash and found something similar, which was one of my untried-China Glaze Bogie. This muted, eggplant purple, metallic, shimmer is from the Vintage Vixen collection. I own 5 of the 12 polishes in this collection and have not been disappointed with any of them. The formula is consistent with China Glaze-easy application. I applied 2 coats to get this depth of color. I like this shade in that it is office safe yet still fashion forward. It’s a keeper.


So, with this mani in the books, if I start looking now maybe by my next mani, the decision won’t be so difficult. Until next time, Grace and Peace.

1 comment

  1. Your nails look great and I love Bogie it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.