Thanks to Palmer's, Christmas Came Early!!!!

Throughout the summer, Palmer's Cocoa Butter, has been running a Fan-Of-The-Week promotion on Facebook. The prize is a product-filled Palmer's tote bag.  And as luck would have it, I won!  Which is major because I never win anything.  The nice respentative named Brittney, emailed me and asked if there were any particular products I was interested in trying, so I sent her my list, never thinking she would send me everything on my list, but she did.  I received products from their facial line, items from their haircare line, and from their skin and body lines.  I have been a long time user of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lotion, and have just recently started using their night and eye creams.  Palmer's has been around as long as I can remember.  I remember using Palmer's as a child.  They have recently branched out to include facial products and I am extremely excited to try these latest additions to my regimen.  As I use them, of course I will share product reviews. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Grace and Peace.




2 comments

  1. God Lawd! Thats a lot of products!!! That's awesome you won, God was in your corner=D Now there's no excuse for anything ashy now lol Enjoy and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miki, I am covered with Palmer's for quite some time now. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.