NOTD: OPI How You Blue-In?

Not too long ago, OPI released 4 Ulta Exclusives; the collection was called OPI Shimmer Into Summer. At the time, Ulta was running a special sale; if you purchased $17 worth of OPI products, you would get one of the Exclusives for free.  I purchased 2 OPI and got a free one.  Of the Exclusives, I got How You Blue-In and Glitter-ally The Best Silver Ever. Oddly, when I first saw the Ulta sales circular, I didn't think I would be purchasing any of these polishes. But of course upon "real life" sight, that quickly changed. I purchased two of the four. The entire colllection was made up of How You Blue-In, I'm An Aqua-holic, Glitter-ally The Best Silver Ever, and Last up is Sparkle Teal Sunrise.   How You Blue-In is best described as a dark blue/teal green shimmer almost black. It's not a new or unique shade, but it is one of my favorites. Obviously, buy the number of similar polishes I own.  As I look at my collection, I have several that are in the same family.  They are as follows:
  1. OPI Yodel Me On My Cell is slightly lighter
  2. Essie Dive Bar is duppish
  3. China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic is slightly lighter
  4. Finger Paints Artistic Azure is a bit more blue
  5. Misa Quirkly Smile is slightly lighter
  6. Sinful Colors See You Soon is duppish
Review:
Available:     Ulta Exclusive
Price:          Reg Price $8.50
Bottle Size:  15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
Application:  Smooth, two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
Selection:    Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
Brush:         Wide brush
Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. Grace and Peace.

1 comment

  1. I love this color!! I can't wait for the OPI Touring collection which I think is out today but its' always hard to find new polishes in Richmond, VA. It can take us awhile! :-)
    We are now following your blog and would love for you to visit ours and follow back if you like. We also have an addiction to nail polish. :-)
    Jayme (&Mendi) @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.