Thanks to Palmer's, Christmas Came Early!!!!

4:11 PM

Throughout the summer, Palmer's Cocoa Butter, has been running a Fan-Of-The-Week promotion on Facebook. The prize is a product-filled Palmer's tote bag.  And as luck would have it, I won!  Which is major because I never win anything.  The nice respentative named Brittney, emailed me and asked if there were any particular products I was interested in trying, so I sent her my list, never thinking she would send me everything on my list, but she did.  I received products from their facial line, items from their haircare line, and from their skin and body lines.  I have been a long time user of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lotion, and have just recently started using their night and eye creams.  Palmer's has been around as long as I can remember.  I remember using Palmer's as a child.  They have recently branched out to include facial products and I am extremely excited to try these latest additions to my regimen.  As I use them, of course I will share product reviews. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Grace and Peace.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.