Just wanted to share with you some of my recent haulin'. I was in my local Walgreens and picked up 5 of the 8 new polishes from the Wet n' Wild Chrome collection-$3.99 each. They apply free from difficulties. These pictures are actually 1 coat, but I would probably apply a second. The colors shown below are L to R:
- Grew Up In Cobalt-imore (darker blue)
- Stay Outta My Bismuth (similar to Zoya Crystal)
- Precious Petals (pink metallic)
- I Got A New Cum-Pewter (green metallic)
- Hog-Quartz School (purple metallic)
Someone asked if these polishes are good for stamping. I have not started stamping yet, but I am expecting any day now one of my nail art mentors, Rhonda of Nails Beautiqued to have tried them and post. If you are looking for innovation for nail art, check her blog out. Someone also mentioned that some of these polishes are dups of some of the Nubar/Painted Nail polishes. If you have any comparisons, please post pictures.
The only issue I have with this collection is the bottle size. These bottles are somewhere between a Zoya bottle and a Sally Girl bottle, but the price does not reflect a smaller bottle. Wet N Wild, these are great colors, that need to be added to your core collection but in normal bottle sizes. Please and Thank you.
Have you tried any of the new Wet n Wild Chrome collection? If so, what was your opinion?
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.