, ,

Klout Perk...Essie Mojito Madness

12:00 AM

A few weeks ago, Klout distributed single bottles of Essie's latest collection - 2012 Summer Collection- to many of its members.  We didn't know which bottle we would get, so it was like a lottery.  I spotted the collection in my local Walgreens weeks before receiving my Klout Perk.  But I wouldn't let myself buy any because I didn't want to have a dupe, but there were at least a couple that I wanted...  

The collection includes six gorgeous colors just right for Summer.

bikini so teeny - described as a provocative lustrous sky blue
cascade cool - described as a frosty, shimmery carnation pink
all tied up - described as a naughty molten bronze
off the shoulder - described as a daring, scorching hot pink
fear or desire - described as an obsession-worthy bright orange
mojito madness - described as a fun-loving party lime
As you can tell from the title and the pictures, I received Mojito Madness, one that I wanted.  This is one of Essie's polishes that applied with no trouble. It did require two coats for complete opacity, but applied with no streaking or other issues.  I have already purchased Fear or Desire from this collection, but still want a couple others-Bikini so Teeny, and Off the Shoulder.


 Step outside of your comfort zone and try a different shade. 


This collection was released June, 2012 so you should haven't much trouble finding it.  The suggested retail price is $8.00 per bottle. So run, don't walk...

If you are unfamiliar with Klout.com Click Here.


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.







DISCLOSURE: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.