PREVIEW: Influenster Summer VoxBox 2012 First Glance...


Earlier this Spring, I signed up to join Influenster. What is Influenster you ask? For a more detailed explanation, click here, Influenster.

So after answering the surveys associated with the different badges, I was selected to receive my first VoxBox, the Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012.  I quickly opened the box and here is what I found:

First, I was greeted by a introduction post card, that educated me on contents of the box and prices of full size products. The Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 included the following:
  • Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30. Living in Florida, this will definitely come in handy.
  • Tampax® and Alway Radiant® Collection. Thanks to Eve, a necessary evil...LOL!
  • Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread.  Tomorrow's breakfast...
  • Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color. As a nail polish/beauty blogger, these next two product are definite must tries for me...
  • Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme
  • Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy™. I had been spying this line at my local Walgreens, so I am happy to have the chance to try it.
Have you tried any of these products, and if so what was your opinion? As I try them, I will be sure to share my findings with you.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.






DISCLOSURE: I received these products as part of my Influenster VoxBox.  I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


1 comment

  1. I just got my box yesterday and I'm excited to test these out. So far the nail polish is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.