Earlier this Spring, I signed up to join Influenster. What is Influenster you ask? For a more detailed explanation, click here, Influenster.
So after answering the surveys associated with the different badges, I was selected to receive my first VoxBox, the Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012. I quickly opened the box and here is what I found:
First, I was greeted by a introduction post card, that educated me on contents of the box and prices of full size products. The Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 included the following:
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30. Living in Florida, this will definitely come in handy.
- Tampax® and Alway Radiant® Collection. Thanks to Eve, a necessary evil...LOL!
- Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread. Tomorrow's breakfast...
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color. As a nail polish/beauty blogger, these next two product are definite must tries for me...
- Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme
- Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy™. I had been spying this line at my local Walgreens, so I am happy to have the chance to try it.
Have you tried any of these products, and if so what was your opinion? As I try them, I will be sure to share my findings with you.
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
DISCLOSURE: I received these products as part of my Influenster VoxBox. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.