Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Friday, March 15, 2013

Top of the Morning To You: China Glaze Running in Circles


top of the morning photo: Top Morning IrishTop.jpgToday's entry for my St. Patrick's Day Manicures is from a fairly recent China Glaze Collection.  Today I'm sharing China Glaze Running in Circles from the 2013 Cirque du Soleil Collection and Icing Frog Prince as an accent.  

When I first saw promotional pictures of the Cirque du Soleil Collection none of the shades really called to me, but when I saw Running in Circles in person, there was no doubt...I had to have it.  When I saw it, it reminded me of Zoya's Ivanka. They are similar, but Running in Circles is brighter.  Icing Frog Prince is a bright green glitter with both green and holographic glitter.



I love glass flakie finished nail polishes. They have a depth to them that most glitters and other textured polishes have.  I am still always amazed that I love green nail polishes, because green has never been a favorite color. But I have a drawer that is 3/4 full of green polishes that proves that I do love green  polish. 

Have you decided on your St. Patrick's Day manicure yet? What are your plans for celebrating St. Patrick's Day?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.


* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...