PRESS RELEASE: **NEW**: The Body Shop-Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

I have been in search for an effective Pore Minimizer, as well as a Mattifying Facial product that could control my shine.  Also, I have mentioned the effectiveness of Tea Tree Oil in a previous blog post. So imagine my excitement when I received notice that The Body Shop just recently released a new product that addresses each of these issues.  This new release is an addition to their Tea Tree  Line
So what is it?  What is this new multi-tasking product that could address my desire for an effective Pore Minimizer, a primer, a Mattifying Lotion, as well as it has the anti-bacterial effectiveness of Tea Tree Oil? Click Here for Tea Tree Oil Benefits.

The Body Shop has just released The Tea Tree Pore Minimiser ($18).   This is a new addition to the Tea Tree product line and just became available yesterday, August 20th. It is available in stores and online at TheBodyShop-USA.com.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser is clinically proven to reduce pore size, redefine the skin’s texture and mattify your skin from the very first use.  Simply apply after moisturizer and before makeup and say hello to makeup ready skin! 


The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser acts a multi-tasking product.  It contains tea tree oil, lemon tea tree, and tamanu oil, all of which work together to keep your skin clear by helping to prevent blemishes and blackheads; in addition it primes the texture of your skin as well as controlling excess oil.
So, The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser appears to address several of our facial needs. I am excited to try it and will report back on the results.  If you are just as excited as I, give The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser a try and please report back your results.

For more information: 
Like The Body Shop on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheBodyShop
Follow The Body Shop on Twitter: www.twitter.com/thebodyshopusa
Follow The Body Shop on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/thebodyshopusa/


Press Release Information:

Tea Tree Collection
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.