SERIES: Bottle Spam - OPI - Pt 1

12:00 AM

This past July, I started a Bottle Spam Series of my collection. So far, I've covered Orly and Sinful Colors. Now I present to your my OPI collection. I will need to break this into 2 parts.

 L - R: Ink Suede, Into The Night, Glacier Bay Blues, Yo Gota Get This Blue, Russian Navy

 L - R: Yodel Me On My Cell, I'm a Aqua-holic, Swimsuit...Nailed It, How You Blue-in?

 L - R: Suzi Says Feng Shui, Ski Teal We Drop, Suzi Skis The Pyranes, Road House Blues

 L - R: Grape...Set...Match, Dutch' Ya Just Love OPI?, Tease-y Does It

 L - R: Louvre Me, Lourve Me Not, Black Cherry Chutney, Yes...I Can, Can!

 L - R: Planks A Lot, Lincoln Park After Dark, Pamplona Purple, Honk If You Love OPI

 L - R: Jade Is The New Black, Mermaids Tears, Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow

 L - R: Just Spotted The Lizard, Cuckoo For This Color

 L - R: Your Royal Shine-Ness, Spark De Triomphe, DS Coronation, Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous

 L - R: Glitterly The Best Silver Ever, Crown Me Already, Silver Shatter, Servin' Up Sparkle

 L - R: Absolutely Alice, I Juggle...Men

What's your favorite OPI polish? 

Review:
  • Available: Ulta, JC Penney Salons, Trade Secret & most other places that sell OPI.
  • Price: Reg Price $8.50
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Selection: Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
  • Brush: Wide brush
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.