Green Holo Comparisons (ChG Laser Lime v Milani Hi-Tech)

Index & Ring: ChG Laser Lime,
Middle & Pinkie: Hi-Tech
By the time I really got into blogging about nail polishes, I had missed out on the China Glaze OMG and Kalidoscope collections; as well as most of the OPI Designer Series polishes.  But when China Glaze came out with the Tronica Collection I ended up getting the entire collection. That wasn't my first intention but at the end of the day, it happened.  Also another brand that introduced a holographic line was Milani.  China Glaze Tronica and Milani have several colors that are near dupes.  So I thought I would do a side-by-side comparison of some of them. 
Green has never been a shade I would run to purchase but since I had Laser Lime and I saw a recent blog post of fellow blogger Live Life Radiant, who did a great post on Milani's Hi-Tech I decided to do a comparison of China Glaze Laser Lime and Milani 3D Holographic in Hi-Tech. Whereas the OMG was a linear holographic collection, the Kalidoscope collection was a less strong linear collection. The Tronica collection is totally not linear but a scattered holographic. As you can see in the photo above there is slight linear holo in the Milani line, more resemblent of the China Glaze Kalidoscope collection. 

None the less, I like the each for their own particular qualities. Hopefully, there will be other holographic lines introduced soon, particularly linear holographic lines.  Have you found any other holographics that you love?

Grace and Peace.



3 comments

  1. I like Milani more. :)
    You have very lovely blog, I just found it and I'm already following. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a few of the Kleancolor holos and even though I haven't swatched it I think the green is similar to Hi-Tech although not a dupe (which is why I own both). I wish more companies put out holos.

    Thanks for the blog mention and I love the quality of your new pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kvacka, Thanks.

    @LiveLifeRadiant, I still haven't tried any of the Kleancolor line. I am always on the look for good holos. I am disappointed that the newest OPI DS are not holos but glitters. Let the search continue. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.