NOTD: OPI Absolutely Alice

3:17 PM

Good Day Everyone. This  post was unscheduled so it will be quick.  Imagine my shock and surprise when just this past Saturday I was in Ulta and to my amazement do I see sitting amongst the other OPI polishes.  My thinking was it couldn't be what I thought, because it isn't even available in stores anymore.  So I picked up the bottle to read the label....***GASP!!!*** OMG, it's OPI Absolutely Alice! Grab it!!!

So OPI Absolutely Alice  of the Alice in Wonderland Winter 2010 collection has been blogged about probably by every other blogger, so there really isn't much I can say that has not already been said.  So I will just say this, it is far prettier than I ever expected, and should you get the opportunity to obtain it, do not hesitate.  That's all and here are my quick cell phone pictures.  UPDATE: I've included another picture, hopefully better.

Application: OPI Nail Envy, Nail Life Gripper Adhesive BC, 2 coats of OPI AA, and 1 coat of SV.


 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.