,

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

4:00 AM

I realize that it is August and that the temperature is reading near 100° F but I recently purchased a polish that gives me that Christmas feeling – Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Red Carpet.  Although I don’t own either to do a real life comparison, this polish reminds me of China Glaze Ruby Pumps, and Essie Ruby Slippers.  It is a bright red jelly with red glitter. 

Review:
·         Bottle:         11.8 mL – 0.4 Fl Oz
·         Brush:         Standard wide brush
·         Price:           Reg. $2.99 but often on sale at Walgreens for 2 for $4.00
·         Availability:  Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart, and Ulta are some of the major retailers that carry Sally Hansen
·         Application: Smooth. In these pictures, I am wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP
·         Selection:    Sally Hansen  appears to be trying to keep current with today’s trends.
Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. Grace and Peace.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.