FingerPaints Gumdrops & Lollipops Swatches pt 2.

Here are the other 2 shades I have purchased from the FingerPaints Spring 2012 Gumdrops & Lollipops Collection so far. While the first two I showed you in my previous posting, (here), were creams, these two are shimmers.  

Grape Gumball - described as a Purple shimmer.  This is my favorite of the collection.  It is a mid-tone purple with a faint teal shimmer.  I did not experience any pooling with this formula.  It took 2 coats to achieve the bottle color.  

 
 

Next, here's Pop Rock Pink.  Remember Pop Rock Candy? Although described as a Pink Shimmer. This is definitely jelly also.  This is a cross between pink, red and orange with a gold shimmer. Very pretty.



This collection and the FingerPaints line can be found exclusively at Sally Beauty for $4.99 USD.

2 comments

  1. This 2 are just gorgeous. i definitely have to pick up Grape Gumball :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Grape Gumball is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.