- Call Me Gwen-ever: Girlfriend, be sure to pick up when this urgent coral calls.
- Into The Night: His perfect midnight blue was made for prowling.
- Just Spotted The Lizard: Be seen in this reptilian yellow-green.
- My Boyfriend Scales Walls: Limb new heights with this cityscape white.
- Number One Nemesis: Show your metal in this sparkling nickel.
- Your Web Or Mine?: The perfect pink for sticky situations.
I know that this is a limited edition collection, so I will need to make my decisions quickly. So far I have purchased two of the six. I knew that Just Spotted The Lizard: the yellow-green duochrome would my favorite from the collection. The formula was runny and very sheer. In these pictures, I used two coats. Next time, I want to try using an under-coating of a dark opaque polish, maybe black. But nonetheless, I'm loving the duochrome!
The second shade I purchased is, of course, the blue, Into The Night. If you follow my blog or my Twitter page you know that I absolutely love blue polish.
Into The Night is a dark denim blue metallic shimmer. As with most metallics you need to be careful to avoid brush strokes. I also found the formula of this one to be runny. In these pictures, I used 2 coats, but would suggest 3 coats to have no VNL.
I'm thinking that Call me Gwen-ever will also be added to my collection. Which of this collection have you tried?
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.