, , , , , , ,

A couple OPI Spiderman swatches...

12:00 AM

OPI recently released its latest collection inspired by the upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man Movie.  I knew when I first saw the bottle pictures, that at least one of the shades had to be mine.  The collection has 6 new shades: 

  • Call Me Gwen-ever Girlfriend, be sure to pick up when this urgent coral calls.
  • Into The Night: His perfect midnight blue was made for prowling.
  • Just Spotted The Lizard Be seen in this reptilian yellow-green.
  • My Boyfriend Scales Walls: Limb new heights with this cityscape white.
  • Number One Nemesis Show your metal in this sparkling nickel.
  • Your Web Or Mine? The perfect pink for sticky situations.
I know that this is a limited edition collection, so I will need to make my decisions quickly. So far I have purchased two of the six. I knew that Just Spotted The Lizard: the yellow-green duochrome would my favorite from the collection.  The formula was runny and very sheer.  In these pictures, I used two coats. Next time, I want to try using an under-coating of a dark opaque polish, maybe black. But nonetheless, I'm loving the duochrome!
The second shade I purchased is, of course, the blue, Into The Night. If you follow my blog or my Twitter page you know that I absolutely love blue polish. 
Into The Night is a dark denim blue metallic shimmer. As with most metallics you need to be careful to avoid brush strokes. I also found the formula of this one to be runny. In these pictures, I used 2 coats, but would suggest 3 coats to have no VNL.

I'm thinking that Call me Gwen-ever will also be added to my collection.  Which of this collection have you tried?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.