,

Anti-Aging for my lips? Yep, with Loreal Anti-Aging Serum Lippie

12:00 AM

As I am closer to 50 than I am to 40, I am always on the hunt for that product to will stop or at least slow the signs of aging. Facial serums, moisturizers, eye creams, I have tried many of them. However, I have never tried any anti-aging products for my lips. On one of my many recent trips to my local Walgreens, I spotted some lippies marked for clearance. I was looking at them just because I have quickly became a lippie addict also. When I lifted the sales label, I saw that these were the Loreal Anti-Aging Serum Lipsticks


Up until now I had never really bought any of Loreal cosmetics, so I figured that I would give this a try. It's supposed to include glycerin, collagen, and other anti-aging ingredients. It's supposed improve definition, fill surface lines and create fuller looking lips. Well I don't need fuller lips but the science behind this product is just what I am looking for. Upon first application, I can say that it is very creamy, and is not drying. The Loreal Anti-Aging Serum lipstick line comes in 16 shades. I will wear it for the next few days to see if I see any change in my almost 47 y/o lips. LOL!  I am glad to see that there are many positive reviews already posted about this line. 

Here is Compelling Coral.

If things work out to my liking I will need to go back and get a few more.  Have any of you tried this product yet? 

STATS: I found this at Walgreens marked down to $5.49, its regular price is $10.49.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.