Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Saturday, September 15, 2012

SERIES: Bottle Spam - OPI - Pt 2

You never realized just how much polish you have until you start listing them. But this is my guilty pleasure. I love Nail Polish! Here is part 2 of my OPI Collection.  If you are interested in Part 1, Click Here.

  L - R: Take The Stage, Bright Lights, Big Color, Smokin' In Havana

 L - R: Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It, Hot & Spicy

  L - R: Pearl of Wisdom, I Pink I Love You, In The Spot Light Pink, Princesses Rules

  L - R: Pink Friday, If You Moust, You Moust, Strawberry Margarita, Ate Berries in The Carnaries

 L - R: Not So Bora Bora Pink, Silent Mauve, DS Opulence

 L - R: Senorita Rose-Alita, Koala Beary, I'm All Ears

  L - R: You Don't Know Jacques, Warm & Fozzie, My Private Jet, San Tan-tonio

 L - R: Rising Star, DS Illuminate, Bronze To Perfection, DS Classic

 L - R: The Color of Minne, DS Reflection, Jewel of India, Berry Berry Broadway

 L - R: !, Royal Rajah Ruby, Manicurist of Seville, Don't Wine...Yukon Do It!, DS Extravagance

 L - R: Nothin' Mousi 'bout It, Overexposed in South Beach, Nice Color, Eh!, I Lily Love You

 L - R: The Show Must Go On, Bastille My Heart, Congeniality Is My Middle Name, It's My Year

What's your favorite OPI polish? 

Review:
  • Available: Ulta, JC Penney Salons, Trade Secret & most other places that sell OPI.
  • Price: Reg Price $8.50
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Selection: Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
  • Brush: Wide brush
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...