As I posted in a recent You Tube video, I am a member of Influenster. And in this latest Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox was a Bath & Body Works Mini Candle (1.3 oz, reg $3.50) in Cider Lane, along with a coupon that would allow me to purchase up to 5 of their 3-wick candles for $10 each. So today I ran out and purchased the total 5 3-wick candles. What I didn't say in my original video was that there is also an online code that I may share with my followers so that you too can participate in this excellent savings. The only catch...the coupon expires Sunday, October 28, 2012. So let's get crackin'!
If you are not familiar with Bath & Body Works Candles, you are really missing out. There is another mall brand of candle that I used to exclusively purchase, but the Bath & Body Works candles surpasses that other brand. So allow me to quickly share with you the 5 candles I purchased today along with one I had remaining from the most recent 2 for $20 sale.
I believe that Fall and Wnter are my favorite seasons when it comes to the candle selections. The scents are just delicious! Literally, some of the scents will have you thinking your grandmother is in the kitchen. LOL!
Anyway, the first two are:
- Winter Night - "Sweeten up your home! Inspired by bright moonlight and a distant fire on a crisp, winter night, this lively fragrance unites fir tree, warm cypress and clove bud as they blend perfectly with cedar and a touch of incense."
- Marshmellow Fireside - "Celebrate the changing season with a warm blend of marshmallows, smoldering woods and creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire."
The next two are:
- Peach Bellini - "A classic Italian cocktail with a twist mixes bubbly white peach, tart blackcurrant, jasmine and a splash of juicy orange. A festive fragrance for your holiday fete!"
- Black Pepper Bergamot - "Capture fall's fleeting beauty with this fragrance featuring layers of spicy black pepper combined with uplifting bergamot and lavender."
And the last two are:
- Sandalwood Vanilla - "This romantic fusion of exotic sandalwood and luscious caramel with notes of fresh juniper and vanilla is a sweet way to heat things up during a winter chill."
- Snowed In - "Escape the frigid winter wind, wrap up in your coziest blanket and warm up this inspiring blend of fresh juniper, sugared sap and sage for the perfect day in!"
So those are the Bath & Body Works candles I will be burning during the Fall and into the Winter months.
A little about these candles, they are:
- Regular priced at $20 each, but with the promo code, "F126566", you too can purchased up to 5 candles for $10 each. Remember this offer expires on 10/28/12. If you should miss out on this opportunity, no worries, Bath & Body Works frequently has sales on their candles.
- Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by the Bath & Body Works team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers
- Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance
- 3-wick candle burns approximately 30 to 45 hours
- 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall
Grace, Peace, & Blessings,
* FTC: These products were bought with my own money at a discounted rate. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.