, , ,

We Must Find a Cure! 31 Days of Pink...(Day 8)

12:04 AM

Have you ever purchase a polish mainly because of its name? Well today's polish, for me was just such a polish. I had looked at this polish time and time again, it's pretty, nothing WOW! but it's a safe color.  It would be a good office-safe color, but for some reason I just would never buy it until one day I just took the plunge and did it. 

I know that there is an adult beverage that goes by the same name (any guesses?) but I don't drink, so I will live vigariously through this polish. 

That's right, today, I'm sharing with you a release from days gone by. China Glaze Sex On The Beach.  This is from an old collection. I wasn't even able to determine when it was released. If you know when China Glaze Sex On The Beach was release and with which collection, please share.

 


This is a soft peachy pink microglitter. The application is sheer and would require three coats to achieve full opacity. As pictured, this is 2 coats.  But again, this is a "safe" shade; of if you are looking for something other than a creme for the office, seek out China Glaze Sex On The Beach. Just don't tell your manager the name of the polish, LOL!


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.