, , ,

We Must Find a Cure! 31 Days of Pink...(Day 5)

12:00 AM

I remember when I first saw this collection. I was awestruck.  I had to own some. I love holographic polishes! But when so many brands were releasing their holo collections, I really wasn't collecting polishes as much as I am now.  Up until that point, the most I had ever spent on a single bottle of nail polish was $12, but I had to own some Layla Holographic polishes so because of that, $15 a bottle didn't seem like too far a stretch. 

So today, for my Day 5, of We Must Find a Cure! 31 Days of Pink, I am sharing with you Layla Holographic Effect in Retro Pink. 


Holographic polishes are infamous for fighting with the normal base coats, so for this as, I do with most of my holographic polishes, I used Nfu-Oh's Aqua Base for my base coat.  Layla Holographic Effect in Retro Pink, is a soft pink with linear holographic effects.

 
I realize that I don't normally post this many pictures in my posts, but some polishes are just that share-able (my word, LOL)...



In these pictures, this is 2 coats and no top coat. While still visible, the holo effect is lessened with the use of a regular top coat.

I purchased my Layla Holographic polishes from Ulta.com, but I've also seen them on Amazon and I am sure they can be found on other online retailers. I have yet to find them in a brick and mortar location; which is understandable, this is an Italian brand. But definitely one that should be in your collection.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.



* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.