, , ,

We Must Find a Cure! 31 Days of Pink...(Day 9)

9:19 PM

I am really enjoying this 31 Days of Pink. Aside from showing my support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this is making me go through many of my untrieds.  Today I am sharing with you one of the polishes I picked up during one of the many Sinful Colors sales Walgreens has every few months.  Today, I am sharing, Sinful Colors Cream Pink.  This is a blue based bright pink, almost neon, with micro gold shimmer, Gold I said!  

After a summer of neons, I thought I was done for the year, but with Sinful Colors Cream Pink, I had to give neons, one final hello. Sinful Colors Cream Pink dries to a satin finish. When I first saw the bottle, at a distance, it appeared to be just another bright pink cream, but once I picked the bottle up and gave it a closer look, I was in love.




The application was smooth. I achieved bottle color and full opacity with 2 coats.  I remember a time when I was really a polish snob, but I am happy to say that I have overcome that. If you haven't given Sinful Colors a try, you really should. Especially, during on of Walgreens $0.99 sale. But Sinful Colors is also available at Walmart and Target.


Grace, Peace, & Blessings. 


* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.