Go topless…we dare you!
COVERGIRL is offering new nail colors that can last up to seven days with no top coat required.
What makes CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss different?
|It promises colors can last and stay glossy for as long as 7 days with zero topcoat required.|
What are the Beauty Benefits CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss?
3-in-1 formula combines a base coat, high-gloss color and a chip-resistant topcoat so long-lasting fail-proof nail looks are quick and easy; Dries quickly
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss is available in 45 “must-have” colors:
- Sheers & Pastels (crystal clear, snow storm, forever frosted, perma-pink, peaches n cream, natural blush, constant candy, pink-finity, lav-endure)
- Pinks to Reds (megawatt mauve, peek a boo pink, everbloom, tickled pink, *reliable red, ever red-dy, lasting love, forever festive, wine to five)
- Nudes(silver lining, always naked, forever fawn, non-stop stone, smokey taupe, toasted almond, perfect penny, golden opportunity, bronze beauty)
- Corals to Mauves (coral silk, go-go mango, my papaya, coy coral, always autumn, lingering spice, crushed berries, wine stain, amethyst)
- Deep Tones (mint mojito, constant caribbean, out of the blue, vio-last, eternal oceans, grapevine, timeless rubies, midnight magic, black diamond)
What were my experiences with COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss?
My normal manicure regimen calls for 2-3 treatments and base coats, so multi-function polishes always throw me a little bit. The first time I used this product, I applied it to bare nails, and I must admit, it applied like a dream, smooth and flawless. Going forward, I would start with a treatment product and then follow up with the polish. These pictures are 2 coats.
While the initial shades available are pretty, they are common; so I look forward to more new and fashion forward shades.
MSRP: $5.49 (Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer)
Available: COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss became available at mass-market retail outlets nationwide beginning November 2012. For more information go to www.covergirl.com
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* This sample product was sent to me for review consideration by the PR department of the Manufacturer. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.