TAG: 15 Facts About..Me!


 
I found this post on Nouveau Cheap's blog and decided to use it as an opportunity to get to know me a little better, if you care.
  •        My father had a nickname for me and we will leave it just between the two of us. LOL!
  •        My mother also has a nickname for me and now only uses it when she is trying to be funny. We shall leave it between the two of us also.
  2.  What's a weird habit of yours?
         Except for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I don’t mix my food when eating. When I eat a meal, I eat all of each food, one at a time.
  3.  Do you have any weird phobias?
       I don’t think it’s weird, I have a fear of dying in a fire.
  4.  What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
        Janet Jackson’s Black Cat. This is my roll-down the windows, pump up the volume song.

  5.   What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
          You paint a house! You polish your nails!
  6.   What's one of your nervous habits?
        I think I really don't have one but when I get stressd my eye twiches. 
  7.    What side of the bed do you sleep on?
          The right side, unless one of my fur babies beat me to it.
  8.    What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
          It wasn’t a stuffed animal but a small white doll. BTW, I am African American. LOL! I didn’t get my first AA doll until I was about 5 years old.
  9.   What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
          Peppermint Mocha
  10. What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
          I don’t always remove my makeup before I go to bed. I know. Shame, Shame, Shame!
  11. Which way do you face in the shower?
        I face the water, unless I'm rinse out shampoo/conditioner or letting the shower head pulsate against my back.
  12. Do you have any weird body skills?
          I can crack my ankles just by twisting them. Comes with age. LOL!!!
  13. What's your favorite comfort food that’s 'bad', but you love to eat it anyways?   Doritos and Ice Cold Coke.
  14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? Grace, Peace, and Blessings.
  15. Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing? Winnie the Poo t-shirt (comfort); satin gown (styling, wink) 
I tag all of you! Please post your answers in the comments! Of course, if you have a blog and/or YouTube channel, you're welcome to reply there too. I'd love to hear your answers!
 
Questions: 
  1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
  2. What's a weird habit of yours?
  3. Do you have any weird phobias?
  4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
  5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
  6. What's one of your nervous habits?
  7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
  8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
  9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
  10. What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
  11. Which way do you face in the shower?
  12. Do you have any weird body skills?
  13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad', but you love to eat it anyways?
  14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
  15. Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing?

1 comment

  1. Great life tidbits :-). I had to laugh when I read the body skill. Yep, that's me to. It's so normal that when they don't it's strange....lol

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.