1st Holiday Manicure...Midnight Sky...

I know that many bloggers do 12 Days of Christmas manicures or 25 Day of Christmas manicures. I'm not even going to try that. I will just post any Christmas/Holiday related manicures as I do them. Here is my first. It's more of a New Years manicure.

I first saw a similar manicure earlier this year and really liked it. It was on Beautylish's website at Midnight Metallic Nail Tutorial.  This is my version.  I used the following polishes:
  • Orly Star of Bombay as the base
  • OPI Your Royal Shine-Ness for the Silver Dots
  • Milani 3D for the Gold Dots
  • Milani Jewel FX Gold and Silver Glitters for 3D effect
So to all my followers: Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year.

Grace, Peace, and Blessings.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.