, , ,

1st Holiday Manicure...Midnight Sky...

7:01 PM

I know that many bloggers do 12 Days of Christmas manicures or 25 Day of Christmas manicures. I'm not even going to try that. I will just post any Christmas/Holiday related manicures as I do them. Here is my first. It's more of a New Years manicure.


I first saw a similar manicure earlier this year and really liked it. It was on Beautylish's website at Midnight Metallic Nail Tutorial.  This is my version.  I used the following polishes:
  • Orly Star of Bombay as the base
  • OPI Your Royal Shine-Ness for the Silver Dots
  • Milani 3D for the Gold Dots
  • Milani Jewel FX Gold and Silver Glitters for 3D effect
So to all my followers: Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year.

Grace, Peace, and Blessings.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.