Holiday Tag...

I saw a Holiday video tag getting a lot of airtime on YouTube so I thought I would respond to via a blog post.  I am not tagging anyone in particular. I am tagging everyone. Feel free to respond.  


1. Which holiday do you celebrate?
As a Christian, I celebrate Christmas.


2. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
After attending Christmas service at my church, I will be spending Christmas with Family and Friends.


3. What's your favorite holiday drink?
I don’t drink alcohol at all, so I would say, Peppermint Mocha, but that is my year round drink. 


4. Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Candy Cane. Funny, I don’t like gingerbread men or cookies, but love ginger bread.


5. What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
Secular: Donny Hathaway (most of you are too young to know anything about this, LOL!!!)

Spiritual: Handel's Messiah Hallelujah Chorus

6. What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?
I really can't think of anything I would classify as weird.  So I guess I would say that I think it funny that people give Fruit Cake, as I don't know anyone that actually likes Fruit Cake.


7. Have you ever made a snowman?
Having grown up in New York, definitely. I have built snowmen, had snowball fights, gone sledding, ice skating, and made snow angels.  These are things that I believe everyone should experience at least once.

8. What is your favorite winter fragrance?
The scent of a real pine tree, but I can’t stand the artificial scents.

9. What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!)
One of the items at the top of my Christmas list is a set of Sedona Lace Vortex Make-Up brushes.

10. What is most important to you about the holidays?
What is most important to me about the Christmas holiday is that we remember the reason for the Christmas holiday. It's not about the presents, trees, ornaments, or anything commercial.  It is about the most precious gift given to mankind. Christ Jesus. And then we must remember those less fortunate than ourselves.

To each of you I pray you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and blessed New Year.

Grace, Peace, and Blessings.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.