NOTD: 3rd Holiday Manicure-Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Here is my next Holiday manicure. This one uses a color I love but don't wear that often-green, the color of a beautiful Christmas Pine Tree. 


I used the following polishes:Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe, Orly Luxe, and China Glaze Medallion for the accent nails.  As always, I love the application of Orly nail polishes.


So to all my followers: Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year.

Grace, Peace, and Blessings.

2 comments

  1. So pretty! I just bought Meet Me Under the Mistletoe! Love the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This green looks good on you. A very cool Christmas mani. :)

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.