Barielle's Welcome Fall Sweepstakes Starts Tomorrow!!!

I couldn't let this opportunity pass without let you know about it. Due to the great success of their two Sweepstakes this Summer, tomorrow Barielle is kicking off the Welcome Fall Sweepstakes.  As I mentioned, it starts tomorrow, September 12 and runs through September 26. 

One Grand Prize winner will receive of a Cole Haan Silver Satchel, RSP of $175.00 and a Barielle kit including some great Barielle nail products:
  1. Two of the Fall Collections 5 Packs (Sophisticated Lady and Nude & Naughty) - $50
  2. One Nail Rebuilding Protein Base Coat - $17.50
  3. One No Chip Speed Dry Top Coat - $12.50
  4. One Nail Strengthener Cream - $17.00
The value of the total Grand Prize is more than $200.00
The Grand Prize will include the fashion accessory plus the Barielle Kit.


In addition, ten lucky winners will receive the Barielle kits includig the products listed above.

Sophisticated Lady
 L to R: Edgy, Tres Chic, London High Tea, Dinner At 8, In Good Taste

Nude & Naughty
   L to R: Very Bare, Pillow Talk, No Not Now. I Got A Headache, In Good Taste

Nail Care Products: Nail Rebuildng Protein, Nail Strengthener Cream,, No-Chip Speed Dry

To get more information regarding the Barielle Welcome Fall Sweepstakes, head on over to Barielle's Facebook Sweepstakes Page

Fingers crossed. I would love it if at least one of my followers were to win.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

*Shades of Beauty, Inc is in no way affiliated with this Sweepstakes. I am just sharing the information.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.