|Orly Lunar Eclipse|
Living the life of a nubbie continues to be interesting. I am continuing to use my cuticle oil mixture and following my nail regimen. My nails are showing good growth progress. Historically, when my nails had been this short I would tend to go bare nailed. However, I have been experimenting with colors I haven’t necessarily worn before, but do own. This week I am sporting Orly Lunar Eclipse. I have more than once expressed how I love the blues, so Lunar Eclipse fits right in. I am sure you have seen many other blog posts on this polish so there is not much I could say that has not already been said.
- Lunar Eclipse is part of the Orly Cosmic FX Collection. It is a deep blue with a foil finish and pink and blue flexs. (As seen in the bottle).
- Application: in this picture I am wearing 3 coats. With 1 coat it is very sheer; 2 is better, but to reach the same depth of color of the bottle, at least 3 coats is required.
- The Orly formulation is smooth.
- I was fortunate that I found this polish on the clearance rack at Sally’s for $1.99. The e-tailers are continuing to sell it for $10.00 USD.
- For blue lovers, this is a good blue to add to your collection.