Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Thursday, May 19, 2011

NOTD: Orly Lunar Eclipse

Orly Lunar Eclipse
Living the life of a nubbie continues to be interesting.  I am continuing to use my cuticle oil mixture and following my nail regimen.  My nails are showing good growth progress. Historically, when my nails had been this short I would tend to go bare nailed.  However, I have been experimenting with colors I haven’t necessarily worn before, but do own.  This week I am sporting Orly Lunar Eclipse.  I have more than once expressed how I love the blues, so Lunar Eclipse fits right in.  I am sure you have seen many other blog posts on this polish so there is not much I could say that has not already been said. 

My Review: 
  • Lunar Eclipse is part of the Orly Cosmic FX Collection.  It is a deep blue with a foil finish and pink and blue flexs.  (As seen in the bottle).
  • Application:  in this picture I am wearing 3 coats.  With 1 coat it is very sheer; 2 is better, but to reach the same depth of color of the bottle, at least 3 coats is required.
  • The Orly formulation is smooth.
  • I was fortunate that I found this polish on the clearance rack at Sally’s for $1.99.  The e-tailers are continuing to sell it for $10.00 USD. 
  • For blue lovers, this is a good blue to add to your collection.
That's all for this post.  Grace and Peace.

3 comments:

AllThingsNails! said...

Nice color on you and ♥ your nubbins!

Nicole said...

This is a beauty! Your nails look good. :)

loodie loodie loodie said...

Oh man $1.99! That is a steal. Very pretty blue.

Thanks again for the blog award ... all my secrets have been revealed come visit :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...