,

NOTD: OPI-In The Spot-Light Pink

1:55 PM

Good Day All.  I'm so sorry that it has been a while since my last post, but as I explained, I am going through a move so things have been a bit hectic.  In my last post I showed you the results of my move; I broke and/or cracked 5 nails.  And as a result, I decided to cut them all back to nubs and start over.  It had been many months since I had nubbie nails so it was difficult to decide on the 

Pre-Polish Mani
color of polish to wear for the my mani.  After much thought, I decided on a natural look.  Before my "move massacre" I had purchased from the OPI Femme De Cirque collection, In The Spot-Light Pink.  So here it is, but first, my pre-polish mani. As you look back to previous postings, you will see that this is a drastic cut back.  My nails use to be about a 5-6 on a acrylic nail form and now they are nubbies.  As I have said before, the sense of freedom with nubbies is a welcomed change, but I will be glad to have my long nails back.  I am fortunate that because of genetics, my nails tend to grow fairly fast. 

OPI, In The Spot-Light Pink
Now on to the review,  I had been looking for a "natural" polish for ages; not too pink, and not too opaque.  I think I have found it in OPI In The Spot-Light Pink.  It gives my nails a slight pink appearance but you can still see the natural nail beneath.  In this photo, I am wearing a BC (Gelous), two coats of OPI ITSLP, and one coat of SV.  The Pro-Wide brush and OPI formulation, made the application smooth and without issue.  I will eventually wear my beloved darker shades but for now, I am actually liking this sheer, pale, shade of pink and my nubbies.

Grace and Peace.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.