Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Sunday, May 20, 2012

***NEW*** FingerPaints Summer in the City 2012 & Swatches


Just in time for your Memorial Day pedicure, Sally Beauty introduces the new FingerPaints Summer in the City collection for summer 2012. The collection features 6 hot new shades that will be sure to wow this season!

Show off your bare feet with:
  • Beach Bound (Purple)
  • Flip Flop (Fuchsia)
  • Late Night Rendezvous (Blue Shimmer)
  • Movie in the Park (Purple Shimmer)
  • Sexy Sundress (Yellow)
  • To-teally Hot (Teal)

 
FingerPaints are sold separately for $4.99 (They're on sale for $3.99 for the month of May, 2012) and are available exclusively at SallyBeauty.com.

I have already purchased 3 of the 6 from this collection.  So here are some nail wheel and bottle swatches:


Flip Flop Fuchsia



Late Night Rendezvous 

Sexy Sundress
I had to include a label shot of Sexy Sundress because the description states that this is a yellow. However, I must disagree.  This is definitely a lime green.  

FingerPaints has long since been one of my favorite polish lines. If you haven't tried FingerPaints, you really are missing out--great formula, great colors, affordable price, and easily found at your local Sally Beauty.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...