, ,

NOTD: China Glaze High Def - Autism Awareness

6:17 PM

China Glaze-High Def (Tronica)
As fate would have it, 2 days before my new camera is due to arrive, I experienced a nail crack on my right, middle nail, just at the smile line, UGH!!!  But I am prepared.  Based on My Simple Little Pleasures’ You Tube video on How to Apply a Silk Wrap, I had all the necessary tools to repair my nail.  So I have patched my nail and shall proceed.  This week for Autism Awareness  - Light It Up Blue, I have chosen one of my newest from the China Glaze Tronica collection – High Def.

I thought this would be a quick post, take the picture and post it. So many others have already blogged about the Tronica collection so what more could I say that hasn’t already been said?  But once I applied the High Def, I saw that I just had to speak on it also.  It is beautiful!  I have mentioned more than once that I love the dark blues.  High Def is my first lighter blue but won’t be my last.  I thought that with my darker skin tone, I wouldn’t like it, but I was wrong.  As has already been discussed, China Glaze High Def, of the 2011 Tronica Collection is a light to medium, almost faded denim blue.  As with all the Tronica Collection, it is a scattered holographic polish. 

Review:
The application was a bit tricky.  I found my bottle to be a bit thick and thereby goopy.  I will add some thinner before the next application.  As pictured, it is opaque with two coats.  I am happy to say that I am even more excited to try the other Tronica polishes that I own (10 of the 12).  I hope that the polish manufacturers come out with other similar shades.  China Glaze High Def is a great spring blue!

Grace and Peace.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.