,

Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Fly!!!

5:42 PM

This is going to be quick as I am about to leave for midweek Church Service.  But I couldn't let Wednesday pass without posting my entry for Pink Wednesday.  Here it is, China Glaze Fly.  It is part of the 2009 Kicks Collection.  I like this pink.  It's bright but not neon.  I was looking to start wearing more "Springy" colors and this was my first go at it.  Mind you, this does not mean that I have benched my first loves-dark blues and purples.  I am just going to also include more light, bright, pinks, and corals for the Spring and Summer. 

China Glaze - Fly
Review:  The application was a bit runny but nothing unbearable.  In this photo, I am wearing 2 coats of NP.  With just one coat, it was almost opaque, but a second coat was needed to be truly opaque.  I must admit that it is different from what I am use to wearing but it is really pretty.  One of those shades that make you constantly look down at your hands to admire the color.

BTW:  I had a run-in with the locking mechanism of a sliding glass door last week and chipped my right thumb nail so I had to trimmed back my nails.  It's funny.  I love my long nails, but I have such a sense of freedom, when they are shorter. 

Grace and Peace.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.