,

NOTD: Ulta Salon Lacquer - Mint Condition

7:00 AM

I tend to be a brand snob and would overlook certain store brand polishes including Ulta.  Recently, I was in Ulta and they had their brand polish on sale-2 for $6.00 so I decided to give it a try.  I also decided to try two colors that were a bit outside of my comfort zone; a lilac purple, similar to OPI Planks a Lot, and a mint green, similar to OPI Mermaid's Tears. Heck, if I didn't like them I could always return them and if not, it was only $3.00 each.  Well, who would have thunk, (LOL!).  I really do like both of these shades.  So today, I will show you the Ulta Salon Lacquer in Mint Condition.

Review:
Color:          A creamy powder mint green
Available:    Ulta and Ulta.com
Price:          Reg $5.00 Sale 2 for $6.00
Bottle Size: 11.8 ml, 0.4 fluid ounces
Application: A bit watery, be carefule not to overload the brush to prevent pooling
Selection:    Smaller Selection but trending choices
Brush:        Thin, good for getting very close to cuticles

Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools.  Grace and Peace.


You Might Also Like

7 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.