,

Pink Wednesday: My 1st Zoya -- Dita

7:00 AM

I realize that I haven’t posted a Pink Wednesday in quite some time so here you go.  I have long wavered on whether or not to try Zoya.  I didn’t think that I would like the brush because I tend to like wider brushes as well as longer brush handles. But after hearing so many bloggers and tweeters rave about Zoya, I finally broke down and decided to give it a try.  Since I was only going to buy one bottle to start, instead of buying through the Zoya website, even though they have great promotions throughout the year, I purchased my first Zoya from Ulta.  Ulta carries a few different shades, not many that would be my first preference but, I was able to choose one-Zoya Dita.  It is a cream rosey-pink.  IMO, it is a very duppish of China Glaze Heli-Yum; just a little bit more pink.





Review: I think Zoya has gained a new user.  To my surprise, I am not bothered by the brush or brush handle.  In fact, the application was amazing.  Some have said that they like the smaller brush because they have small nailbeds.  I am just the opposite, I have longer nailbeds and the brush made application very easy, the smaller and shorter brush helped to get closer to the cuticle but still leave the gap I like.  As for the formulation, based on my experience with this one polish, the application was smooth, not too thick or too runny.  It didn’t pool at the edges, I had little to no clean-up needed on my left hand (I’m right handed).  I am actually excited to try other shades.  I am a visual person so I wish that a larger selection was available at the stores like Ulta but I will definitely be purchasing more Zoya Nail Lacquer!
 
Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. Grace and Peace.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.