NOTD: Orly Wild Wisteria w/ an Accent!

Don't you love finding a polish that you thought would be hard to find? Up until recently Orly Wild Wisteria was on my wish list but I had only seen it on a few e-tailers.  It appeared that it was about to be discontinued. But imagine my surprise when on one of my many trips to Sally Beauty, I saw that it as part of the Orly Collection.  Yippee!  I have said on more than one occassion, I love purples! So allow me to introduce you to one of my new lovelies, Orly Wild Wisteria. It is an eggplant purple cream. The application was possibly one of the best I have ever experienced. It was smooth, not too thick, and not too thin.  I love Orly for their polish formulation, brush and bottle design. If you haven't tried Orly yet, what are your waiting for? They are readily available at Sally, Ulta, CVS, and several e-tailers.  The prices that I have seen range from a sale price of $2.99 to $6.00; and $10 for the Cosmic FX Collection. So they are moderate in price but well worth every penny.  Since purchasing this polish, I have found one other that I thought was being discontinued so I don't know if Orly is doing a re-release but either way I am one happy polish addict. 

To give this manicure a little extra jolt, I did an accent with Nina Ultra Pro with Purple X-Ing.  It is a purple-based multi-colored glitter.











Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools!  Grace and Peace.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.