Forced to start over...

Good Day All! Happy May 1st! This year is moving fast. Sorry I have not posted recently but I have been dealing with a move so I have been out of pocket for a while. Anyway, as a result of the move I broke 5 nails (4 on the right and 1 on the left). UGH!!! Sad, but a fact of reality. So I decided to cut them all off and start over, documenting my growth progress here on my blog. Although I like my nails long, I must admit that I love the freedom of nubby-land. So here is the photo documentation of the starting point-what I like to call the "Moving Massacre".  As you can see, when I say “start over”, I mean start over.  My nails haven’t been this short in about 6-7 months.  But I will be following my regimen and using my cuticle oil, to get them back in shape and to a length more pleasing to me. Obviously, these photos are before I do my first mani; it is just showing the cut; so please excuse the cuticles and jaged edges.  I will post again later, showing the first mani.  Anyway, more later.  Grace and Peace.
Right Hand Starting Point
Left Hand Starting Point

5 comments

  1. ahhh! snapples!! i also had to reduce my nail length this week due to breakin' my nails!! cant wait to see the mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's truly a bummer! But you have extremely nice nail beds, so your shorties will be fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you DO have nice nail beds, very long and pretty. You know, every time I move, it destroys my nails. Takes a little while of pampering to get them back in shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate breaks (who doesn't?), but I agree with you.. nubbins mean freedom! =) Hope your nails recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sorry! But the move was successful, and you didn't hurt anything else I hope. Always good to have a fresh start once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.