Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Forced to start over...

Good Day All! Happy May 1st! This year is moving fast. Sorry I have not posted recently but I have been dealing with a move so I have been out of pocket for a while. Anyway, as a result of the move I broke 5 nails (4 on the right and 1 on the left). UGH!!! Sad, but a fact of reality. So I decided to cut them all off and start over, documenting my growth progress here on my blog. Although I like my nails long, I must admit that I love the freedom of nubby-land. So here is the photo documentation of the starting point-what I like to call the "Moving Massacre".  As you can see, when I say “start over”, I mean start over.  My nails haven’t been this short in about 6-7 months.  But I will be following my regimen and using my cuticle oil, to get them back in shape and to a length more pleasing to me. Obviously, these photos are before I do my first mani; it is just showing the cut; so please excuse the cuticles and jaged edges.  I will post again later, showing the first mani.  Anyway, more later.  Grace and Peace.
Right Hand Starting Point
Left Hand Starting Point

5 comments:

Kyouya said...

ahhh! snapples!! i also had to reduce my nail length this week due to breakin' my nails!! cant wait to see the mani

AllThingsNails! said...

That's truly a bummer! But you have extremely nice nail beds, so your shorties will be fabulous. :)

Nicole said...

I agree, you DO have nice nail beds, very long and pretty. You know, every time I move, it destroys my nails. Takes a little while of pampering to get them back in shape! :)

AmyGrace said...

I hate breaks (who doesn't?), but I agree with you.. nubbins mean freedom! =) Hope your nails recover quickly.

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) said...

Oh, sorry! But the move was successful, and you didn't hurt anything else I hope. Always good to have a fresh start once in a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...