I am still really surprised just how much my tastes have changed since I started blogging.
Review:·Color Family: Gold (yellow gold w/silver undertones) - Cool tone
·Opacity: 2 coats for bottle color
·Collection: Foil FX 2009
· Bottle: 18 mL – 0.6 Fl Oz (20% more than the average polish)
· Brush: Standard narrow brush
· Price: Reg. $5.99 but can be often found on sale at Sally and other e-tailers.
· Availability: Ulta, CVS, and Sally Beauty are some of the major retailers that carry Orly
· Application: Smooth. In these pictures, I am wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP
· Selection: Orly's selection, although not as large as China Glaze or OPI, is significant and current with today's trends.
Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. Grace and Peace.