Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Like a Florida Sunset...Orly Terracotta & Nina Pro Evening Sun

I have really been enjoying revisiting my orange & coral untried polishes. Today, I have two more. The first is from one of my favorite brands, Orly. This is Orly Terracotta.  It's a coral crelly-cream/jelly with a red undertone. For some reason, it brings to mine lobsters whenever I see it-"a lobster coral red." I have always loved Orlys cream polishes and this one is no different. The application was easy and was fully opaque with 2 coats. While this is an older shade, I have seen it in CVS and Sally Beauty. Terracotta is a "safe color" for someone just stepping into the coral range.

This next polish is one I have owned for years, but again for whatever reason just never wore it. It's so old the bottle has changed since I made this purchase. This is Nina Pro Evening Sun, available exclusively at Sally Beauty.  This is a gorgeous burnt orange with a golden shimmer.  The golden shimmer in the polish is a great complementary color for the gold/yellow undertone my complexion. In this picture I'm wearing 2 coats, but to have no visible nail line (VNL), I would suggest at least 3 coats. As I mentioned, while this is an older polish and the brand has changed its bottle, the color is still available.  

Nina Pro Evening Sun is perfectly named; on my nails and in the bottle, it reminds me of a beach sunset.

Since I won't be vacationing anytime soon, I will be living vicariously through my nail polishes. What are some of your favorite vacation polish shades?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.


* FTC: These products were bought with my own money, unless otherwise noted. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...