, , , ,

Glitter Galore: Sinful Color Diamond Lust Collection - Shine On Me layered with Pure Ice Free Fall

12:00 AM

Well today, I'm sharing with you the last of the Sinful Colors Diamond Lust Glitter Polishes that I purchased.  There were 8 polishes in the collection, but I only purchased 6. The last two were just two similar to polishes already in my stash.  Now on to this last glitter, I won't say that I saved my least favorite for last, I'll just say that Sinful Colors Shine On Me took the most effort to work with.  It appears to be a very sparse chunky glitter.  There are micro, mid-sized and larger diamond-shaped holographic glitters. Looking at Shine On Me closely, it's probably just as packed as the others, it's just that the micro glitter in Shine On Me is a holo-clear. So with that being the case you only see the colored mid and diamond glitters, thereby making it appear sparse.

I decided to pull one of the untrieds, Pure Ice Free Fall, from my stash to use as a undercoat.  Free Fall is a bright, fluorescent pink shimmer.  That is one of the things I like about the Pure Ice brand, while the initial reason I started buying their polishes was for their layering shades, they really do make some great opaque shades that are perfect for undercoats.  This is 2 coats. I will still need to do another manicure with Free Fall standing on its own.

Layered over Pure Ice Free Fall I placed Sinful Colors Shine On Me. As I mentioned about, the micro glitters are holo-clear, so all you really see are the mid-sized and diamond glitters. This is another case of me having to "place" the larger glitters to achieve a somewhat even look.

Well I have enjoyed this collection and it has sparked a glitter bug in me. So you can be assured that there will be other glitter manicures in the very near future. I hope you found these posts helpful and maybe even generated some glitter love.  So if asked, which were my favorites? I think it would be a tie between Rags to Riches (Green), I Dream In Jewels (Gold), and Queen of Deco (Purple).   Which has been your favorite of the collection?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.