,

Host of Holos: Color Club 2012 Halo Hues Swatches

12:00 AM

Earlier this month I posted a tutorial of a manicure I did using the 2012 Color Club Halo Hues collection. I received this collection as a gift from another nail polish enthusiast.  I realize that this collection is over a year old, but I thought I would share my swatches anyway. One can never have too many holographic nail polishes. A holo finish is one of my favorites and these linear holos of Color Club are some of my absolute favorites.  These pictures were all taken under an Ott-Light with no flash.

Let's get started...first, is Color Club Harp On It. This is a warm-toned silver, if that makes any sense. It's not that bamm, in-your-face, Christmas garland silver, but a silver none-the-less.

Next, is Color Club Cloud Nine, a light pinky-lavender linear holo. This is lighter and more pink than the next swatch, Halo-Graphic.

Here is Color Club Halo-Graphic, while in the bottle when compared to Cloud Nine, look very similar, on the nail is definitely a more red-toned purple.

Now you know that Color Club Blue Heaven would be my favorite of the collection.  This is a cooler light blue.

Next is Color Club Cherubic. This is a neutral beige but it gives me the mannequin hands look with that extra bling.

Lastly, is Color Club Angel Kiss, my second favorite in this collection. A beautiful blue-green, that leans toward teal.

Well this wraps up my swatches of the 2012 Color Club Halo Hues. They are still available through several of the online retailers. I mentioned the patchwork manicure I posted using this collection. If you missed that post, it can be seen by clicking HERE.

Color Club has released a 2013 Halo Hues collection. That's next on my shopping list. Have you purchased it yet and if so, which shades are your favorites?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* FTC: These products were given to me as a gift from a fellow nail enthusiast.  These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.