NOTD: China Glaze-Stella & Nail Progress Update

Happy Friday!!!  First, I started this mani by removing 9 layers of polish using the foil method. If you haven’t tried this polish removal method, it really does work.  Give it a try, especially with glitter polish.  I started my regular nail regimen in early December, 2010.  So looking back to my first blog through today, I see a fair amount of growth.  I have continued with the same regimen that I noted in my first blog.  The biggest issue I have had during this time is deciding on nail polish colors. LOL!!! In the past, I stuck with the reds and berries.  I have since ventured out to the more fashion forward shades of blues, greens, purples, and blacks; which I am loving!

China Glaze - Stella
So for my NOTD, I have had at least 5 bottles sitting on my desk for the last week: all varying shades of purple.  So what did I decide on?  Thanks to RMCANDLELIGHT of Nails Beautiqued, China Glaze - Stella won out. Stella is a beautiful violet purple shimmer with more red than China Glaze - Let's Groove, which is a more blue purple, but still in my inventory to be worn at a later date.  It also appears to be in the  same family as ChG Cowgirl Up, maybe someone can do a comparison. So I will be sporting Stella for a while. It is so pretty!  But be on the lookout, I am expecting my latest order from Trans Design either today or Monday...yippee, more toys!

1 comment

  1. Such a pretty color! It kind of reminds me of China Glaze's Coconut Kiss.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.