BZZAGENT PREVIEW: CoverGirl BlastFlipSticks

On to my next *BzzAgent Campaign, and as a lip stick lover, you can imagine my excitement when I received this latest campaign-CoverGirl BlastFlipSticks.  In fact, I had already purchased a couple of these items a few months back. So I was already familiar with the product.

In this campaign, I received the usual BzzGuide, along with the product, 3 CoverGirl Blast FlipSticks (Mink, Stunner, & Vixen), along with several $2.00 coupons to share with family and friends.
The CoverGirl Blast FlipStick Lipstick is one of CoverGirl's recent products that is a dual-ended lipstick. One end being a cream and the other, shimmer. So with each tube you can customize your look and actually get several different looks, including one of the latest trends-Ombre (gradient); you are only limited by your imagination.
 
 
There are currently 13 duo shades and they are available everywhere CoverGirl products are sold. The suggested retail price is $8.49.  To stay current on the latest CoverGirl products:
 
Like CoverGirl on Facebook - facebook.com/covergirl
Follow CoverGirl on Twitter - twitter.com/COVERGIRL
Follow CoverGirl on Pinterest - pinterest.com/covergirlxo/

Have you tried any of the CoverGirl BlastFlipSticks yet? If so, please share some of your looks.

*What is "BzzAgent" -- It is a word-of-mouth program in which you sample products and services and then buzz (face-to-face, Twitter, Facebook, etc) about those products or services you have tried-good or bad. You are under no obligation to participate. Did I forget to mention, it's FREE!!! For more information, click Bzz Agent FAQs.
 
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.






* As a BzzAgent, I received these products to try and review, but with no obligation. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

 

3 comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.