Well the time has come to do my first giveaway. If you follow my blog or follow me on YouTube, Twitter, or Instagram you know that recently I found a new display of Salon Perfect nail lacquers at my local Walmart. I explained that when I was looking at the polishes I saw tons of China Glaze dupes. Being that I have reviewed both China Glaze and Salon Perfect polishes, I knew that they were both manufactured by American International Industries (AII). Seeing this new display and so many dupes of the China Glaze polishes lead me to ask some questions. So I reached out to my contact with their public relations firm. I mentioned that I was thinking about doing a giveaway. Not only was she nice enough to give me a call to answer my questions, she was also gracious enough to offer to supply me with several polishes for my giveaway.
Some points about Salon Perfect:
- Salon Perfect is a Walmart exclusive.
- Salon Perfect has a core collection of over 50 shades that are available year round. Display sizes may vary between Walmarts.
- Salon Perfect will also release seasonal collections.
- Salon Perfect is not an exact dupe of the China Glaze line. China Glaze is a professional line that contains China Clay (a hardener), whereas, Salon Perfect does not have that additive. There is a slight difference in the formulation. You will be able to make your own decision with the comparison pictures I've posted below.
- Salon Perfect retails for $3.98 for a 0.5 fl oz bottle.
- Brush heads are very similar. This is my own observation.
So what is the Giveaway? When I was looking at the Salon Perfect display, I was naming the China Glaze dupes, so the winner of this giveaway will receive 8 Salon Perfect Nail Lacquers, that I thought were very similar to 8 of the most popular China Glaze line.
The winner will receive a bottle of Salon Perfect's He's With Me, Ocean Treasure, Berry Nice, Faux Glow, After Midnight, Pure Azure, Light My Fire, and Purple Passion.
Just so you can see what I'm seeing, here are the Salon Perfect shades compared to my China Glaze shades.
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* These products were provided by the representing PR firm. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.