,

Epilepsy Awareness Prayer for Strength

12:00 AM

I'm glad that I was able to show my support for April and her beautiful young daughter. I pray for April and her family, Strength, Peace, and Faith. April, know that your nail blogger sisters are praying for you and Kaylynn.

~~~~~~~~ 
May our Lord God bless each one who is touched by Epilepsy, personally, family or friend. May He shower peace into your hearts. Wipe away your tears. Instill within you unshakable Faith and Strength. Cause friends and family to rally around you to inspire and motivate while on this journey. And Lord willing one day, bring home a CURE for this condition! In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.


* FTC: These products were bought with my own money, unless otherwise noted. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.