, , , , ,

Autism Awareness: Pure Ice Blue Midnight

12:00 AM

Today's blue manicure is from the Pure Ice Velour Finish collection that was released during the Fall of 2012.  This collection is described as having a suede finish.  Today's manicure is Pure Ice Blue Midnight.  This is a deep blue that dries to a matte/suede finish.

While you could add a top coat to achieve a shiny finish, I enjoyed the velvet finish. The application required 2 coats to prevent any visible nail line. 
I decided to add a little bling by doing an accent nail.  I pulled another untried from my stash. I added Pure Ice Never Satisfied-a blue based glitter. It has blue micro glitter and pink & gold hexagonal glitters.  I like the contrast of the suede finish and the one glitter accent nail.

Pure Ice released several new limited edition polishes last year. I need to see if I can find any of them.  I really do like this Velour Finish collection. Did you get any of their limited edition collections and if so which are your favorites?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.