, , ,

Autism Awareness: China Glaze Sexy In The City

12:00 AM

Well, I am wrapping up my week of blue manicures in support of Autism Awareness. But rest assured, as much as I love blue polishes, I promise there will be other blue manicures.  Today I'm sharing a polish that I admired for several months before finally making the purchase from my local Sally Beauty. It is China Glaze Sexy In The City. This shade is an oldie but a goodie. It's from the China Glaze Sexy Sport collection that was released during 2008. It is, however, now part of the core collection. 


China Glaze Sexy In The City is a bright blue with a teal shimmer and iridescence. It does lean more to turquoise. As I mentioned above, I had been admiring this shades for months.  I picked it up every time I went into Sally Beauty.  It's another one of those with several close dupes, but you know me and blue polishes.  I just couldn't pass it up.

I am showing this with 2 coats of polish, but to have no visible nail line I would recommend applying at least 3 coats. Otherwise the application was smooth, with not flooding of the cuticles. This manicure, I actually did with no need for a clean-up...WOW!
I am so helpless when it comes to blue nail polishes, LOL! What color do you have the most difficulty saying no to?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.