, , , ,

Orly Hope and Freedom Fest 2013 - Elation Generation & Coachella Dweller

12:00 AM

The Orly Hope and Freedom Fest Collection came out earlier this year. It has 6 great Spring shades.  From this collection I purchased 2-Elation Generation and Coachella Dweller.

Orly Elation Generation was the first from the collection that I knew I had to own.  It is a sheer pretty pink jelly with holographic micro glitters.  Although, it has a jelly finish, I was able to get a fully opaque finish with just 2 coats. 

I really wish Orly would release more polishes like Elation Generation.  This and the recent Miss Conduct are two very pretty shades that I love to have in my collection.  I would love to see the same finish in some of the jewel tones, like sapphire navy, emerald green and amethyst purple.

The other polish I purchased from the Hope and Freedom Fest Collection is Coachella Dweller.  It is a pale foam green cream. 

It was a bit streaky with the first coat but after applying the 2nd coat it was smooth. As pictured, I am wearing 2 coats.  

These 2 shades along with the other 4 from the collection should still be available at your local retailers. I know I still want to get the yellow from this collection.  Have you purchased any from this collection yet, and if so, which ones?


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.