PRODUCT PREVIEW: Youth Code™ Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Set

1:19 AM

Back in January, L’Oréal Paris USA sponsored several Twitter Q&A Chats in which I participated in a couple. All who participated had a chance to win a L’Oréal Paris product. I won the NEW Youth Code™ Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating: Serum Corrector & SPF 30 Day Cream. I received my gift pack today. I wanted to tell you about the two products I received before I started using them and after I've used them for a considerable amount of time, I will share my results.

When I first heard about which products I had won, I was excited because, of course I have a few dark spots & post acne marks I would love to see disappear. These products claim to "correct and fade dark spots, reversing the formation of pigment, resulting in a dramatically more even skin tone."

So lets take a look at the two products:

First, the NEW Youth Code™ Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum Corrector
It comes in a 1.0 oz lockable pump, which I appreciate when traveling. 


Its consistency (pictured right) is lightweight yet not greasy; its slightly thicker than most serums I've used. Its also opaque in color, which is different. The scent is very faint.








Product claims:

Next, the NEW Youth Code™ Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating SPF 30 Day Cream. Living in Florida, the SPF of 30 is appreciated. It provides UVA & UVB protection. Although I make every attempt to avoid the sun, that's not possible. The day cream comes in a 1.6 oz jar.  Its consistency is creamy but not greasy. It absorbs quickly and has the same very faint scent as the serum.
Product claims:

Usage: 

These products can be found wherever L’Oréal products are found; Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Target, Kmart, etc.

So I will add these two products into my skin care regimen and see what changes, if any, take place.  I will be sure to share with you my finding.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

*Note: I won these products from L’Oréal Paris USA.  I was not compensated for this review nor was I asked to review any of their products.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.